My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
Saturday, July 24th 2021 might just be one of the best days of the year. It’s National Tequila Day. Tequila is a fermented drink that originated in Mexico in the 16th century and has been enjoyed all over the world ever since. We just had to celebrate this day so we’re serving up some classic and delicious Tequila Sunrises. These drinks only require a few simple ingredients and are so delicious.
- Orange Juice
- Fresh Oranges & Maraschino Cherries
1. Fill your glass with ice, of course.
2. Add your desired amount of grenadine, choose your sweet!
3. Add in 1.5 oz. tequila (yeah, go ahead and make it a double).
4. Fill the rest of the glass with orange juice.
5. Garnish, and enjoy. Yep, nice and simple.
Let us know if you tried this drink and don’t forget to share it with us on your socials.
This website contains adult material and is only suitable for those 21 years or older. Click Enter only if you are at least 21 years of age.EXIT
Submit your email to get updates on products and special promotions.