1. Head to Wasaga Beach and Tear Up the D-Floor at Electric Elements.
From girls raving in bikinis to dudes shuffling in the mosh pit, you'll see it all. Trap out with Carnage on Saturday night and catch big acts like Knife Party and Borgeous on Sunday. Back Up DJ will be opening the festival with a set on Saturday morning and is the official Backup DJ for the weekend.
2. Sunday Funday in Muskoka
Start your day drinking Ceasers at Turtle Jacks while checking out the new lineup of female servers. Boat back to your cottage in daddy's new boat and continue crushing beers on the dock. Pass out and have that pre-game nap you deserve. Jump on the bus with your crew and try to not get kicked out of TEAMLTD's Sunday Funday rager at The KEE to Bala.
Get your tickets and reserve your seat on the bus here.
3. Pretend you actually like going to the Blue Jays game.
The Jays play the Seattle Mariners this weekend but it's the long weekend so focus on having more fun.
4. Head over to The Porch in Toronto and crush buckets of Sol.
These guys are dominating the patio game.
5. Go to Sweet Jesus and get 7 scoops of Cookies & Cream.
6. Webers, please.
Make a pit-stop if you're heading North and treat yo' self to the famous Charcoal Barbecued Burger at Webers. Safe to say it probably ain't your first rodeo, you're a Webers Vet.
7. Go to the Scarborough Bluffs, Insta it.
8. Take a picture with an inflatable even though your pool is still ice cold.
Nips cuttin' glass.
9. Double fist beers and stuff a full rack of ribs down your throat.
Hit up the Rib and Craft Beer Festival in Toronto. This is that event where your girlfriend pretends she actually likes beer.
10. Go to The Elora Quarry
This is where girls spend 20 minutes trying to get the right picture and an additional 20 minutes choosing the right filter.