Happy National Strawberry Daiquiri Day (July 19th) - a holiday we simply could not miss out on... and an excuse to make a yummy bev on a Monday. There’s nothing quite like sipping on a fruity and refreshing daiquiri in the middle of the summer. Check out our recipe for a delicious Strawberry Daiquiri.
What You'll Need (single serving):
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 tbsp Blue Agave Syrup (Or desired syrup)
- 1 tsp sugar
- Lemon juice
- 1 cup of the liquid of your choice (we did a pineapple juice and water mix)
- Fresh Strawberries to Garnish
How To Make It:
1. Add all of the ingredients (except for the strawberries to garnish) to your blender and get mixing. Once you get a bright pink shade and slushy texture, you’re ready for the best part.
2. Grab the glass of your choice, fill it up, garnish and ENJOY. You can also multiply this bev by the number of pals around if you’re making it for a party (as you should, it is a national holiday after all).
Let us know if you try this drink, what you think and don’t forget to tag us on your socials! Cheers!
Happy Strawberry Daiquiri Day Everyone!